cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in S_ALR_87013532 & S_ALR_87013533 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All SAP Gurus,

In our company we are using service activity only, because we plan value on service basis.

Problem is that- when I am executing S_ALR_87013532 & S_ALR_87013533 report system only shows service consumption on each activity level. Material consupmtion can not display. But on site they are doing material issue on activity level by 281 Q movement type.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance and Regards,

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravin,

If I understand your question correctly, the material cost is not being shown at the activity level but at the WBS element level ( this I am assuming pls correct me if I am wrong here) when goods is issued ( 281 Q). If this exactly is the problem then pls check if you are using non-valuated project stock, because the project specific material issue (281Q ) will not be a valuated good movement and WBS element is the actual cost object. Hence the the cost will be shown at the WBS element leve instead of at the network activity level.

Do revert if my understanding of your question is right or for any further clarifications.

Regards

K Ramaiah

Edited by: Kodanda Ramaiah on Jun 15, 2009 2:31 PM

anishpv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still you can find the value from the report.Double click on the business transaction on the left side after executing the report ;the list will display the material purchase orders and purcahse requisitions e.t.c.Hope this will clarify the requirement.It seems that you are carrying out non stock procurement(N-item category).

regards

Anish PV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear K Ramaiah,

I have cleared that material consumption is shown on WBS level. Then what is the meaning of Hierarchy report.

Please clear me, is there any other report to see activitywise plan / actual cost report or any configuration.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Pravin

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see cost for an indiviual activity by making customizing setting in transaction OPUV

in network type parameter screen, "Actvty Acct Asgn" check box must be ticked, to see cost at activity level.

Indicator:Account assignment on activity level

Indicator which specifies that the account assignment is to be carried out at activity level.

If you do not set this indicator, the account assignment is carried out at Network header level.

after doing this setting run CJEN and then check the your reports. see if problenm is resolve or not ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Are you using Non-Valuated Project Stock ??

If your answer is "Yes" , System shows actual cost of material issued to service activity at WBS Element Level Only, not on Service Activity Level. This is Standard SAP Functionality.

If you are using Valuated Project Stock, System shows you the actual cost of material consumption against service activity.

Hope this clears you !!

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the cost Rel. tick in Material component on Purch. Data tab in Project Structure ( CJ20N).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

Check the Component Option is selected or not in Database profile you are using in T-Code - OPTX.

Regards,

Hari