cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource for Planning area is not visible in RSA1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a datasource in APO system. Which ahs technical name 9AZDP_01.

But I am unable to see datasource in Infosource, datasource tab.

Also when I create infsource that datasource is not coming, it says that datasource does not exist.

I also have activated DM - datamart application componnet from BI content, still datasource is not visible.

Please suggest some solution.

Regards,

Saurabh Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It was probelm with source system creation. Wrong system was mapped as bi data mart.

After correction, it was showing data sources.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh ,

Iam sure you have checked all this , but just making sure .

1. Have you replicated the data source that u created in APO to APO - BW ? Only when this is done the data source will be visible in APO.

2. Also in APO-BW there will be data sources corresponding to R/3 and APO. Make sure you are looking at the data sources corresponding to APO. If you are viewing R/3 data sources to change that and view APO d.sources , go to source system and click on the one corresponding to APO, right click and choose view data source tree ( not sure of the exact option name since iam not logged into the system ) .

Check this out and hopefully it should work.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharadha,

Yes, i replicated the datsources for APO internal source system also. And I am looking the datasource in APO system node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saurab,

Is ur issue solved??

Let me tell you as saradha said u need to replicate the datasource that u created in apo to apo-bw.And u can assign this data source to any particular infosource that u create in a application component.

While replicating it will ask to where to replicate.You need to select the option of RSDS.

I think this can help in solving our issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In continuation to my prevuious message, i have to load data from Planning are to a Cube in APO.

Regards,

saurabh