cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

test tab giving correct result but msg to receiver is incorrect?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i test the message (in test tab)taken from the source payload from moni, i get the correct output as expected. But the message send to receiver is not correct.

why is this deviation i dont understand.

Pls help !!

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

i had the same problem

plz make sure that all the objects are activated than make a full cache refresh

hope than you will get desired O/p

thanks

sandeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you need to check is that the Message required by Receiver and the message configured in Interface Mapping (IR), Interface Determination (ID), Receiver Agreement etc is the same.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for the input. I found the issue, recently i have imported the mapping object into production and there is some errors in Red and Yellow mark symbols showing problem in cache refresh( IR/ID-> environment-->cache notifications). The inbound interface name i cannot see in SXI_CACHE as well due to this. So, this indicate the object is not avaliable at runtime as a result in test tab the output is correct but not in recever system.

Pls help me how to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In IR/ID > Cache notifications, Click on the entry which is in red or yellow and press "Repeat Cache Notifications". Do it for all the entries that are not in green and make sure that all the entries are in green.

Go to SXI_CACHE and now you should be able to see all your objects.

If not present, goto XI Runtime Cache and click on Start Complete Cache refresh.

Still the objects are missing, click on Start Delta Cache refresh.

This should solve ur problem.

~Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

• Test the payload in Interface mapping also.

• Check the interface mapping name in the Interface determination(you might have selected another mapping with similar source interface) or you can check in the trace from SXI_MONITOR whether the correct Interface mapping is being triggerd or not.

~Praveen,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in Interface Mapping if u have given the Correct Message Mapping what u r testing to get desired output.

If u have done everthing fine , just paste the deviation level in u r Traget interface , is it element level ??

rgds

srini