Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message is missing

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am doing Multi Mapping scenario.

From the source my file got picked up successfully but i am unable to find any message in moni.

I have checked Sender Communication Channel its working fine and saying processing is succefull.

In Receiver Communication channel no log is there means message didnt reached there.

Also checked SMQ1 and SMQ2 but they dont have any stucked messages.

Now Please help me, how to find out my message.

Warm Regards

Dheeraj kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check the message content and Audit log in the Communication Channel monitoring.

There you will clearly get the details whether the message has been sent to IE or not.

Sometimes empty message might have been sent to IE due to content conversion problem.

~Praveen.

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

How to check message content and Audit Log in Communication Channel Monitoring.

Warm Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When the file is picked from the source directory, in the channel monitoring you should be able to see the message-Id. When you click on the message-id, you will get 3 tabs. In that you can see Audit log and message content.

In the Audit log, you can get all the steps that your message has passed. You can check the status of each step whether it's success or Error.

In mesage content, you will get the payload that your adapter sent to IE.

~Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once u have selected the channel in the Com Channel monitoring, it ll take u to a screen depicting the channel with the message ID, double click on the channel and it ll guide u to 3 tabs, audit log is one of em..

for the payload, check the drop down with payload followed by message ID number..

In case it has occured a while ago and ur comm channel polling freq is in high,u wont find the message ID in the comm channel monitoring

then u can find it in message monitoring of RWB..

select the components and pref time as well will show u the message

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

Please check SXMB_MONI for any "red-flagged" messages.

Regards,

Volker

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

From the source my file got picked up successfully but i am unable to find any message in moni.

I have already checked SXMB_MONI and there are no messages.

Any other inputs please.

Warm Regards

Dheeraj Kumar