Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

map price and minimum quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using the 5.5 MDM sp06.

I have items wich I need to upload them to the MDM with fixed price and minimum quantity.

my question are:

1. To which field should I map the price in the import manager? if it is a qualified field than how to map a qualified field?

2. In the OCI, to which field in the SRM I map the minimum quantity?

Regards

Hila David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have tried this from my side and check the detailed steps.

I have created an excel file as shown below

Supplier Part Number Lower Bound Amount

100 1 10

200 1 5

Open the Import Manager and select the worksheet to get the input fields. Also select the Price in the destinastion tab and map the Lower Bound with the Lower Bound and execute the import. This is because your qualified table non-qualifiers have no values in it.

Now select the Main table Catalog Items at the destination side and go to the tab Map Fields/Values, select the Supplier Part Number and map it with the Supplier Part Number at the destination side. No need to perform the value mapping as the field is of type Text

Select Lower Bound and map it with the Price Information field at the destination side. Perform the value mapping i.e. map the value 1 with the value 1,<Null>,{Null Purchasing Organization}

Select the Supplier Part Number as the matching field in the Match Records tab, select the Import action=create and execute the import.

Check the result in Data Manager.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

thanks for your great explanation. Something has changed in the data manager but still the price isn't transferred.

In the main table catalog items, to which field I need to map the "price" field?

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Map the Price field with the Q Amount <Price Information>. Can you import the records now?

In order to check whether the value has been imported or not. Open the Data Manager and select the main table record, double click on Price Information Qualified table and select the entry in the second column, check the qualifiers values.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

The price was loaded succesfully. when entering the srm catalog, in the view list, in column "price informtion" , each item has the sign ** ,when clicking on the **, a small check box is opened that looks like this:

quantity price

200 **

200 45 ils

where did the ** come from?

I only uploaded the 45 price

do you have an idea?

thanks

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

This hppens when you have entered more than one entry in the Price Information table and the price is displayed as scale price. Open the Data Manager, select the record which shows the price with ** in the catalog, check the Price Information field, it there are more than one entry in the sencond column then remove the undesired one and check the output in the catalog.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

I am trying to delete the price data of the items in the catalog.

I tried to load the excel again but I deleted the entries in the "price column.

this caused the system to display 2 lines in the "price information"column in the srm-mdm catalog.

1 line with a price and one without a price.

I would like that the previus price won't be displayed.

How can this be done?

Regards

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You need to delete the entries manually from the Qualified tables. Login into the Data Manager, select the record and navigate to the Price Information qualified field. There in the second column you will find 2 entries, select the first entry and check whether it contains the Amount if yes, then double click on second entry to remove since it doesn't contain the amount or price.

Check the SRM-MDM Catalog for this item whether it still displays two Price Info. Ideally it should not

Repeat the same steps for all the records.

If you have many records then in the Import Manager, open the configurations and check the property Default Qualified Update there you will get the replace option which overwrites the entries present in the qualified table with the one you are importing.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

Thanks,

I have many records to delete their price entry.

I looked for the configurations in the Import Manager but I couldn't find this.

Is this in the consule?

Thanks & Regards

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Open the Import Manager, select Configurations -> Options, Check the property at 12th position Default qualified update by default it is set to Append which keeps on adding the qualified records everytime you import the file. Set it to Replace and save the map. Now execute the import and check the results in Data Manager.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

Thanks a lot for the help and the quick response.

This information was very helpful for us!

Regards

Hila David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

If your query is answered, kindly update the thread status so that if any one looking for similar kind of information can get some help quickly.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

I have changed the configuration as you mentioned but still when I upload the excel again with different price, in the data manager, there are two price information.

Is there another process I should do?

Regards

Hila

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Check the OCI mapping table below

NEW_ITEM-PRICE -> Price Amount

NEW-ITEM_CURRENCY -> Price Currency

NEW-ITEM_PRICEUNIT -> Price Base Quantity UOM

NEW_ITEM-UNIT -> Price Base Quantity

NEW_ITEM-PURCHORG -> Purchasing Organization

NEW_ITEM-PURCHINFREC -> Purchasing Info Record ID

NEW_ITEM-CONTRACT -> Contract ID

NEW_ITEM-CONTRACT_ITEM -> Contract Item ID

NEW-ITEM_ATTACHMENT -> URL

NEW-ITEM_ATTACHMENT_TITLE -> URL Description

Yes you will find the Price as a Qualified table. Check the table in MDM Data Manager and note the non-qualifier fields. In Import manager you need to first map the non-qualifiers then map the qualifiers.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

Thanks for the quick answer..

I entered the import manager, when mapping the "price" to "amount<price information>" I recieve an error message in the "import status": Map price information field to import qualifier"

what does that mean?

Regards

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Check the below steps:

1. Map all the main table fields

2. In order to map Price Information details, first map the non-qualifiers i.e. Lower Bound, Purchasing Info Record ID and Purchasing Organization. You need atleast 1 non-qualifier field in the source side to import Price Information. All the non-qualifiers will appear as a F (Flat).

3. Map the required Qualifiers marked as Q

4. Check the Value mapping of all the mapped fields.

5. Match the records based on some unique fields.

6. Import the records.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

regarding your second period:

give me an example for a field in the source side to import price information, the only field that isn't mapped in the source side is the price field?

Do I need to upload another column in the excel, (for example- purchase organization)?

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Create a field named Lower Bound in the source side and put the default value as 1. Now map this field with the Price Information field and in value mapping Add this value . Now try importing

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jitesh

thanks..

I did as you wrote.

I added the lower bound in the source. I mapped this field and value.

what about the price? after doing this I mapped the price to amount information price field but I don't see that something was changed.

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

After performing the above mentioned steps what message you are getting in the Import Status tab?

If it is Ready to Import then simply execute the import and check the result in Data Manager.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked in the data manager and the price is not shown after double clicking on the item.

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

If the import is successful then price will appear in the Price Information table.

Login into the data manager and select the main table record imported, check the Price Information table whether any entry has been made. Now double click on Price Information table and you will get two columns in the upper right hand side, there you will find entry in the 2 column, just click on that entry to view the amount or qualifiers details.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

I am still in the import error:

when I am mapping the price to the "price base quantity <price information> field in the destination fields block' I get an error in the "import status":

map "price information" field to import qualifier

am I mapping the price to the wrong field in the destination fields?

Regards

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

From the error message i can make out that the lookup qualified field Price Information is not mapped. You need to map the Lower Bound field from source side with the Price Information field marked as F in the destination side. Refresh the record matching step after changing the mapping and check the import status.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the refresh record matching icon in the records is un active.

to which field in the destination fields should I map the price in the source?

Hila