cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i create satus profile in BS02 & assigned autrzn key & status profile in sales doc type

in BS52 i created autrzn key i want to know after creating autrzn key what is the next step to be done- how to assign to autrzn object or to users

Pl suggest

Edited by: sdquest sd on Jun 15, 2009 11:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Sales order type in VOV8 after assigning the object, u have to assign authorization object to user, U can assign this in SUIM t-Code and there are other methods. Please check

Thanks,

Raja

Edited by: Raja Singh Chhabeda on Jun 15, 2009 3:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

IN BS52 i created autrzn key creat1 & appr1 & assigned to status profile in BS02

10 crtd - autrzn obj creat1

20 reje - appr1

30 appr -appr1

in pfcg i created role & in change authorizn data i selected B_USERSTAT & maintained autrzn key/status profile & in su01 i assigned profile to user 1 ( who can only create)

But now what is happening is for user1 system is allowing to change status to reje or appr -without showing any error or warning message saying no autrzn to do so.

Pl suggest

0 Kudos

Hi sdquest sd,

You don't get any warning message because user1 has authorization to change it. If I didn't understand wrong, you assigned the profile to the user1, so it has authorization to change any status.

Thanks,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thx for replyin

i've assigned profile/role to user1 such that only CRTD IS ALLOWED & user1 has no autrzn to change the status to RELE OR APPR

BUt now system is allowing user1 to change the status from CRTD to REJE or APPR how to avoid this

Also for user2 i din;t assign any profile/role but still system allowing to chnage status from crtd to reje or appr

Pl suggest