the details in the edit route map step , when i click on the check and

send , wheel spinning starts , and it is a never ending one ,

i can't understand , when i execute the process from the backend it is

properly working , but i can't able initate the relocation form from

the portal end ,

one more information , the process which i have initated from the

backend , workflow starts and going to tthe approver

when approver opens the form and click on the next step "CHECK AND

SEND" or "PRIVIOUS" button the same never ending wheel spinning is coming to the picture ,

i have checked a standard birth of child US process , for that is also

the same above mentioned problem araises .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Blogged due to how often this comes up.

/people/christopher.solomon/blog/2009/06/18/hcm-processes-forms-you-spin-me-right-round-baby-right-round-like-a-record-baby-right-round-round-round

Enjoy!

Aru
Participant
0 Kudos

hi chris

Thanks for your blog and reply .

first 2 two points you have mentioned in the blog are ok.. i have check in the system ..

third point .. "Adobe reader version " May be that would be the place where i am missing ..i have checked the application in adobe reader 6.0 and 8.0 ..

Then now i have check in service market place , there it has mentioned for interactive forms version should be more than 8.1 .

Now i am waiting for updation of adobe in my system .. once updated i will check...and let you it comes under only with the three points and any thing more ..

Thanks for you response ..

Regards

Arumugam

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You most likely have not included the needed Javascript library into your form (part of ZCI). This is discussed in other threads here that I posted on. Basically, it is under the top menu under "Utilities" I belive....the option is "Insert Webdynrpo Script" or something like that (not in front of the GUI right now). This will add a "library" to your form....you will see ContainerFoundation_JS script at the bottom of your form hierarchy layout window. Check that first.

Also, since you are seeing this in standard process, you might not have ran the conversion for them to convert to ZCI. The behavior your mentions suggests either:

(1) you are running the ActiveX versions without the ActiveX component (since replaced)

(2) you are running ZCI versions without the Javascript library in the forms.