cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to deploy custom ear file to CRM ISA application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have developed a custom action to the ISA order process. The custom action is inserted in the maintainbasket.do process in the config.xml.

This works correctly however the custom action is not called. The log-file states that the class cannot be found, and the screen dump says action instance cannot be created.

In order to deploy the action we have followed the isabuildtool guide. However this does not seem to work. The new class file is placed in the root folder in java/<package>/ourfile.class.

Could anybody please provide us with the correct deploy procedures?

Best regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I think this is a problem with the Build Tool documentation in that it isn't very clear around the steps of creating your project (the ant init)

When you give your project a name in the ant init process you end up with a build tool folder created that contains a folder called project. Inside there will be two folders, b2b_your_project_name and java.

It sounds like you've made the same mistake as I did a few times and simply placed your custom java packages straight into the java folder. Instead, you need to create a folder called your_project_name inside the java folder, so you end up with a folder structure that looks like:-

build_tool/project/java/your_project_name/package/classname.class

You can check if the java has been built properly after an "ant build" command by going to folder build_tool/project_ear/war.b2b_your_project_name/WEB-INF/lib/ and looking for a your_project_name.jar file.

Hope that helps,

Gareth Ryan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

Gareth It is really wonder that what ever the doubt I have Iam getting from the threads,

And Gareth , thanks so much for replying these stuff ,really Iam following them and getting results

-devender