cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to Configure the Price for the UoM Conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirment from my client here that he wants to change the UoM of the material at the billin document level. The UoM can be changed but I realized once it is changed the price has gone all wrong. Where can I configure the price for the UoM conversion because I cannot find it anywhere in SD itself.

Appreciate all of your inputs.

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You maintain the price for UoM and not for conversion.

Lets take an example that you have 2 UoM AA and ZZ .

You maintian price in condition record for Both UoM AA as well as ZZ.

If you have maintain ther conversion in AA and ZZ in material master and if you are changing the UoM in Billing document than you need to re-determine the pricing at billing level and it will take the price of new UoM condition record.

Thanks

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I am trying to maintain the same material with different UoM but when I do so it says that the current condition is being processed at the current session. I guessed it meant that the conditiont record for that material type already exists?

How do I rectify this problem because when I enter the new line of material with the new UoM disappears.

Appreciate your input in this,

Thanks a lot!

Edited by: Yvonne Lee Sook Fun on Jun 16, 2009 4:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Before you save the condition record, change the UoM and than save it. You wont get that error.

Also you can create a new condition table with UoM as one of the mandatory field.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Answers (0)