Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vacancy Reason " Renovation" in RE-FX

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in ECC 6.0 and use RE-FX Solution .The business requirement is that system should not allow leasing the facility ( Rental unit ) during its renovation period.

I have created a vacancy reason " Renovation " in IMG and chosen the Rental sub influence as "error before automatic overwrite". As per the help documentation, the vacancy reason should not allow to lease the rental unit for a period against this vacancy reason.

To test the process, I created the vacancy reason in Occupany tab of the Rental unit for a period and saved it. But the system is not showing any error message even though i attach the rental unit to a Occupancy lease contract.

Am i missing any other setting ?

Enjoy...

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

I did this and it worked.

1.In IMG we have defined Vacancy Reason u201CRefurbishingu201D, but we left Rental Sub Influence blank.

2.Created RO (Tcode: REBDRO) with Vacancy Reason u201CRefurbishingu201D and here we can give Sub

Influence as u201C Error Before Automatic Overwriteu201D. Then save RO

3.While Creating contract (Tcode: RECN) , it will give error message.

Thanks

Veman

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Verman,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have already tried this option. it is working on one system whereas with the same settings, it is not working. if i create a Lease contract in the same vacancy period, for example, it is not giving the error.

But after the vacancy reason is created, the offered object of the RO shows the availability only after the end of Vacancy period.

After creating the Lease contract, If you display the Rental Object , it shows that the Rental object is occupied by the RE Contract in the occupancy tab. i.e it is overwriting the Vacancy reason.

Request your expert opinion. I heard there is some setting wherein the occupancy settings are overridden. I am not sure where are they ...

Enjoy...

Siva