cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure - Assignment to a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have copied 2 pricing procedures from a Bulgarian company code into a Romanian company code.

This pricing procedure has been maintained and copied as follow:

- Sales Areas

- Customer Pricing Procedures

- Document Pricing Procedures

I have just created a new Romanian customer to test that the system has taken into account the new changes. This worked OK.

I have just created a sales order VA01 with 1 material. However when I want to confirm the sales order, the pricing procedure seems not to be attached to the customer or the material entered in the sales order.

I have the following messages of error:

1- The price condition ZP00 is missing. When I enter it manually I have another message of error:

2- The condition MSWT is missing from the pricing procedure.

I do not understand what I might have forgotten in the process.

Can somebody help me please.

Regards

Chris.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- The price condition ZP00 is missing. When I enter it manually I have another message of error:

price condition record might not have been maintained, also ZP00 will not able process manually.

in this case you must have maintain condition record for ZP00.

& carry out repricing.

2- The condition MSWT is missing from the pricing procedure.

check your pricing procedure v/08

Regards,

Chetan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello londonchris1970

The error is at sales order, if I understand you correctly.

Then, probably both conditions are marked mandatory in your pricing procedure, just check in pricing procedure they are existing and marked mandatory.

If so, double click the line item and go to conditions tab in your sales order, here go to analysis and check if the system is able to get the condition value for both condiions. if not go to VK11 and maintain the conditions.

Then recreate the sales order.

Hope this solves.

regards

raghu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
1- The price condition ZP00 is missing. When I 
        enter it manually I have another message of error:

2- The condition MSWT is missing 
        from the pricing procedure.

Go to V/08 select your pricing procedure and ensure that both the above condition types viz.ZP00 and MWST are maintained. I feel both the condition types are missing. Also ensure that the said pricing procedure is assigned to your sales area in OVKK.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)1- The price condition ZP00 is missing. When I enter it manually I have another message of error:

For this error,

Go to VK12 Tcode and for price condition ZP00, give the details of the customer, material and division and execute.

Then you will get the screen where we can maintain the data values for pricing condition.so, give the details and save the values for condition record ZP00.

2)The condition MSWT is missing from the pricing procedure.

For this one, Go to V/08 Tcode, maintain the pricing condition MWST in the pricing procedure.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the T-ocde "VK12" and maintain the data value for the condition record "ZP00" and for condition

"MSWT", maintain it in the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto OVKK T.Code,check what is the pricing procedure determined for your document.

Check for your sales area,customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure.

Check what is the document pricing procedure assigned to your order type.The path is:

SPRO>Salesa nd Distribution>Basic functions>Pricing>Pricing control>Definea and assign pricing procedures>Assign document pricing procedures to order types.

Based on all these check what is the pricing procedure determined here.

Next goto V/08 T.Code,Select your pricing procedure.

Click on control data.

Against your condition type ZP00,tick the field manual.And I think required field is ticked.So keep it as it is.Also goto T.code V/06.Select your condition type ZP00.Details.

Maintain blank for Manual entries field which is present in Changes which can be made.Change it from D to blank if it is maintained.

For this MWST error,maintain the condition record in VK11 T.Code for your customer and material.

Regards,

Krishna.