SSO between Portal and ECC 5.0 Backend doesnt work anymore
our SSO worked for over 9 months now, but since 1 week or so it doesnt. I havent changed anything within this context besides setting up a new SLD Server. There of course i have restablished the various JCos. All of them do work.
When i logon on the portal a Logonticket is issued.
(i have checked that using a HTTP sniffer, which has a value for MYSAPSSO2 after the authetication.)
Our systemlandscape looks like this:
- Portal Server (6.40 SP14) DNS: de1.dummy.de
- Backend Server (ABAP+Java, 6.40 SP14, DNS de2.dummy.de). The Java Stack of runs the Web Dynpros (e.g. Self Service applications)
What does still work is the SSO between the Java and Abap stack of the Backend server. (I have setup the Java stack of the Backend server as logon issuer as well, so when you logon to the Java stack it does issue a logon ticket as well, which the backend accepts.)
But what does not work anymore is the SSO between the Portal Server and the Java stack of the Backend server.
I dont know what else i can do. I have redone the entire SSO-Setup again. I deleted the keypairs and generated new ones. I imported the new certificate to the Java stack of the backendserver all looks good. BUt i do not get it working anymore... This driving me nuts!