Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help On SAP Standard programe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi freinds,

In inbound idoc process, we have extended the IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS programe, and added some user exits, first it worked fine, now we are getting the error in SAP Standard programe, here i am giving the details of the error,

In Main programme of the function module source code, there is one include programe LYDC_VEDAF0a,

this include program contais another include pro - LVEDAF03, this program is giving the error,

The exact error is IDOC_CONTROL-MESCOD is unknown.

i am not having OSS access, how to solve this problem ?

Thanks & Regards.

Joseph

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joseph,

Is it a syntax error?

Have you upgraded your system, or have applied some support packs recently. Given the factor that it was working previously and is erroring now, it should be a problem caused becuase of applying support packs or applyiing a OSS note incompletely.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

we were not upgraded the system or OSS anything,

the previous developer stored it as the $tmp, and we created the new change request for that, apart from that no correction made to that.

But after transporting it we got the error.

Regards,

Joseph.

0 Kudos

So, is the error only in QA system. Its working fine in DEV system? Is this a custom IDOC type, if the error is in QA, then there must be something missed while tranporting.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Till friday it was working in both development and in QA, from friday eve, we are getting this error in both Dev & QA. searched for notes in OSS also, couldn't find any. Can u help me how to rectify this ?

0 Kudos

So on Thursday, it worked in DEV. On Friday, you created a transport and released it to to QA and it stopped working in DEV and QA. Is that correct? When you created the transport, did you make any changes?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

since it was stored as local object, they tried to copy it and save it as a transportable object, but before doing that we have created the transport request and transported it, and not deleted the all which ever copied from the source.

Apart from this no changes made.

Regards,

Joseph

0 Kudos

Joseph,

Now my doubt that some objects are left out / transported partially is getting stronger. What you can do, is to collect all the concerned objects and transport them one more time.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Found the error and rectified it, one include is missing the program, after inserted that include its working now.

Thanks a lot for your help.

By the by may i have your mail id ?

Thanks & Regards,

Joseph

0 Kudos

Joseph,

My mail id is there in the Business card.

Please mark all the helpful answers

Regards,

Ravi