cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW PROGRAM TCODE CREATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have created a LSMW and i want to create a new transacton code for the LSMW created.

How can do it

regards

amey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes ofcourse you can create a new T code ZLSMW with SE93 but the created LSMW routeen will not come there.seems again you need to create for the new T code.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry, but you did not understand my reply.

one can execute LSMW for a certain object without need to perform transaction LSMW.

you can do it in SA38 and run /SAPDMC/SAP_LSMW_INTERFACE

there you specify the specific object.

And of course you can create a Z transaction to execute the program with a certain variant.

So you can distribute the work to users and the users do not need to have access to the full LSMW features.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/90/da31ba2e0411d2b43e006094b944c8/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

How to skip the screen of read and convert data, cause these screen will cause a lot of doubts of key users.?

Another question, even I set the variants in the initial screen of /SAPDMC/SAP_LSMW_INTERFACE, I also need to manually specify variant when running interface program foreground for data reading and converting.

Many thanks,

Alex

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when yoiu create a new object, then you have to specify in the attributes (step 1) that you want a periodic data transfer instead of a one-time.

then you get an extra step at the end of the step list to create a program for periodical data transfer

Finally you create a Z-transaction in SE91 and assign the program that was created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creation of LSMW you will get the program.

With that program go to SE93 create mode enter the T.code you want to create then system asks for the program enter the program name & save it.

Regards

Ravi Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

LSMW is it self a transaction code in standard SAP for data uplaod.

you can not make a copy of LSMW. SAP did not gave any option to do the same.

If you have specfic requirement go for BDC with abap development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear BDC can be created for specific LSMW upload and create the new T-code for BDC and give it to user, looks like you want user to upload specific data am i right. because through LSMW he can upload any critical information, so its better to create BDC with new t-code and give it to user.

regards,

qsm sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why u want to create the a new code for lsmw. what is requirment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear ,

zt-code for LSMW, which is not provided by the standard system , Better to make a BDC program for your application and make ZT-CODE of that perticular BDC .

Regards, '

Swapnil