cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Muliple page in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Smartform contain two dynamic table( Intenal table ).

In first page I am printing first Itab1[] which having 10 to 30 records some time 30 to 60 and its footer.

After displying all recored of Itab1[] i want to print second Itab2[] with different header on Second page.

If itab1[] take two page then my itab2[] should come on third page.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in your main window create a table node and within that node do all the things you have to do to print your first table.

when your table is longer then 1 page it will automatically go to the next page as defined in the property of the page you are now printing on.

after the table node you create a command node where you make the choice to go to a certain page and you give the name of that page.

then still in the main window you create at last again a table node and there you do all the things you want to do with your second table.

your main window has to be declared in all your pages and it will have the same content in every page.

so you can read the flow of your smartform by reading only the main window of a randomly chosen page.

chosing the right page as start and then the following-up pages is very important.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using Describe statement get the number of records (rcount) present in the first table (itab1). Then declare a count variable in the global definitions of the smartform loop the first table and inside the loop keep incrementing the count variable. Here for the table line which you are displaying the itab1 data create a command and for that command keep a tick mark in the check box GO to page and there give the page name as per your requirement and in the conditions of the command give the condition as

Count = rcount.

So when you give this condition then when all the records in the first table itab1 are displayed and hence because of the counter variable the condition is satisfied then the command will work and then New Page is triggered.

Hope this will help you,

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi MRK,

make two tables itab1 and itab2.

put all the contents of these in tables in two separate folders created under them and made these folders as page protected.

use command to goto new page and put condition on this command in condition tab based on your table selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MRK,

At the end of the loop of ITAB1 add COMMAND line and call next page, then create the table for ITAB2.

this will surely move the contents of the ITAB2 to new PAGE.

Hope this helps. Revert back incase the solution fails to solve your query.

Cheers,

Suvendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can do it using a COMMAND 'GO TO NEW PAGE'.

first u LOOP the Intenal table 1 and in the LOOP put a condition (right click on table-->select condition), here select check box 'Go to New Page' and give ur NEW PAGE name here.

after closing the 1st internal table loop, create another LOOP with 2nd Internal table.

Hope it helps!!

Rgds,

Pavan