SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW extraction settings for Billing Data from SAP ISU SYSTEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dudes,

iam currently extracting data from sap isu to bw systesm,but even after generation of many billingmaster dats i dnt find nay record to be extracted in bw system since some settings are missing in isu suystem for extarction process of Biliiing data,

Kindy help me in this regarding the settings to be made for succesful extraction from isu to bw

kr

raj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the necessary settings are well described in the help.sap.com pages. I think you refer to datasources sales statistic. Especially these 2 data sources 0UC_SALES_STATS_01 and _xx02 are well described.

Regards.

Axel

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the necessary settings are well described in the help.sap.com pages. I think you refer to datasources sales statistic. Especially these 2 data sources 0UC_SALES_STATS_01 and _xx02 are well described.

Regards.

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

SBIW

0 Kudos

Not described in SBIW. I mean help.sap.com pages.

0 Kudos

Dear Mr Memminger,

unfortunatly I was not able to find any hint about the same issue. As we have closed the FI-key we are waiting for any entry in RSA7. With RSA3 we get results but there are no entries in Delta Queue.

What I was surprised about is the fact that in SM58 there are some tRFC-entries for function module MEREP_DELTABO and target MAM_MI. That looks like error in delta handling. Although my colleague told me that is the integration to Mobile Asset Management and hence has nothing to do with the Delta handling problem.

But could give me a hint where to find the configuration setting for Delta queueing ?

Best regards,

Peter von Schubert

Edited by: Peter von Schubert on Jun 29, 2009 10:17 PM

0 Kudos

Often, the update group customizing (see customizing point for sales statistic in SBIW) is not configured correctly. Therefore, even FIKEY is closed, no data are written to BW because of missing update group in the corresponding billing documents (field STAFO).

Check, if this field is filled for the tested documents.

Axel