cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

How do i know who has created the company code.

I want to know the table through which i can know which user has created the company code.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

If u want to check for informative purpose, you can check

spro>Enterprise Structure> Edit, copy company code-->Edit company code node ->Utilities -> Change Log

Give the date range when the company is created....

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your Prompt reply.

Change log is only giving the change history, I want to know which user has created the company code.

Is there any table which captures the details of the person who created the company code and the company code details.

Thanks

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant,

Details about company u can get in T001 table..... and in the change log u can see the name of the creator of the company.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try in SE16n and enter the table name as CDHDR and in the selection screen tcode as EC01 and check

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I already tried in T001, but its only giving details of company code like address, etc.

Just a doubt..... Does change log gives the details of the user who has changed some settings in Company code configuration or the details of the user who has created the company code.

Presently my problem is, system is showing my log in id in change log, but i have not created the company code. I have done minor configuration changes. I am trying to find out the user who has defined that company code or created that company code.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant,

In change log you check the Append table changes in the initial screen also.

And give the range very huge i mean say if u know the date of implementation then give from that date or else give some 10, to 15 years of range, as the changes are generally less so it will execute fastly.

And the user name will be the name of the crator.

Thanks,

Raja