cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue dummy cost centre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am doing a rollout for another company. The config are copied from another copy and should be the exact. However, I face a problem with Billing and it always look for revenue dummy cost centre. I can't find any config in OKB9 Default account assignment.

I found in KS02 cost centre for dummy revenue is tied to an existing company code, credit control area and business area. But I can't tie to the new company. It only allow to use for 1 company only. So, how to go about it?

Question: Any other way to setup the revenue dummy account if not using OKB9?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers!!

PSK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign revenue Dummy Cost center directly to GL account used here. Go to Tcode KA02, select the respective GL account (Cost Element). Under Tab "Default Account Assignment" maintain your revenue dummy cost center.

Now every time this GL account gets hit, it'll take this cost center automatically.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

- Mahak

Edited by: Mahak Birla Mantri on Jun 16, 2009 12:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahak,

It's working now. I have done according to your advice.

Thanks so much.

Regards

PSK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Cost Centers can be created and used for only one company code. You can create another cost center and attach it to the new company code. Also all the default cost assignment should go through OKB9 only.

Regards,

Lakshmanan Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

Thanks for your info.

As I mentioned, in this configuration it does not go through OKB9. Is there any other way in config where it recognized and pick up the dummy revenue cost centre?

Thanks.

Regards

Bern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry. In KS02 it is tied to controlling area and not credit control area.