cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while Configuring SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are facing problem while configuring SLD. The SOLMAN is our Central SLD System and when I login to http://<solman_fqdn>:50000/sld. I found the follwoing error :

You do not have permission to view the System Landscape Directory. Minimum required: UME role with permission com.sap.lcr.LcrUser and J2EE role LcrUser. See the SLD Post-Installation Guide for details.

SLD not configured; configure the SLD in Administration first

Please help me in this issue

Regards

Soumya Dasgupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have exactly the same problems.

When i check the profile of SOLMGR or J2eeAdmin , no LcrUser's role is in.

But, when i don't find LcrUser's role : "does not exist" in su01.

For this role, is it manage on the user ?

i wonna try with j2ee_admin, but i don't know the default password.

Is someone got it ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

You have to use the user 'SLDDSUSER' user, If you have not changed the password for it then it will be the defualt installation password.

Using this User you can configure the SLD. Also use the same user in CIM client settings using the visual admin. This will automatically send the data to the SLD.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a role 'LcrAdministrator' and assign it to the user j2ee_admin or any other user and assign the action sap.com_com.sap.lcr too. save the changes and login to SLD. It should work now. All the information regarding this is in post installation section of the installation guide. hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yep i have found the same documentations.

I apply the role for my user, and it works.

Try it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You do not have permission to view the System Landscape Directory. Minimum required: UME role with permission com.sap.lcr.LcrUser and J2EE role LcrUser

Have you cross checked these roles with the user you are using?

Regards

Uday

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

If you are doing SLD config then first you have to Configure SLD security roles...Then assign these roles to administrator..only then you will be able to do administrator work in SLD...

For configuration of SLD securoty roles..please go through below link...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/48/b7b38fecf26745e10000000a421937/content.htm

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can pleas try with j2ee_admin user to configure the sld.

Regards

MLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I am using J2EE_ADMIN user only. But getting the same error.

Regards

Soumya Dasgupta