cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve Adobe Form Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have created an Adobe interactive form in SFP and properly configure in the SPRO configuration. Everything works fine. I have a question. Once the user submited a transaction, we will assign a reference number to it. How can i read the data in backend using this reference number? Are there any standard function module or transaction code where i can input my reference number to retrieve the form data that the user have key in?

Thanks.

Regards,

Bryan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are talking about via HCM Processes and Forms, this is all saved and accessible in CASE Management (t-code SCASE). Other form type applications stored there too, so have a look at the various "objects".

If you are talking about using this in your own program/apps, there are some standard classes and FMs that do read the "process object" based on that process number (and other info). You can look at some of SAP's own standard workflow tasks to see how this is done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess reference number and form data both gets stored in database at same time and later when you need..you can read those tables.....Getting data from database table I dont see any problem. Please let me know if your scenario is different.