cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy structure mismatched between Dev and Test BI Systems. ..!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing a scenario. Where XI will update the data into PSA through ABAP proxy.

Scenario worked perfectly in development system.

We transported the objects from Dev to test. The Strucures are mismatched in SE11 between development and Test systems as below.

Data sources (ZDS_RECIHDR and ZDS_RECTPALL) looks ok. But when I saw the structures in SE11 they are not correct, they got mismatched.

Development:

/BIC/CQZDS_REC00001000 - Header (ZDS_RECIHDR)

/BIC/CQZDS_REC00003000 - Allocation (ZDS_RECTPALL)

Test:

/BIC/CQZDS_REC00001000 - Allocation (ZDS_RECTPALL)

/BIC/CQZDS_REC00003000 - Header (ZDS_RECIHDR)

Kindly let me know where it might have gone wrong?

Thanks

Deepthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Infosource structures mismatched in transports. corrected the structures and transported again. SOlved now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do consistency check., retransport the proxy ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

We done it already. Still it is failing.

While transporting, it is failing and showing the error as

Program ZPI_CL_IA_PAYMENT_ALLOCATION1=CP, Include ZPI_CL_IA_PAYMENT_ALLOCATION1=CM001: Syntax error in line 000016

The data object 'L_S_DATA' has no component called'/BIC/ZSALENUM', but there is a component called

Program ZPI_CL_IA_PAYMENT_HEADER======CP, Include ZPI_CL_IA_PAYMENT_HEADER======CM001: Syntax error in line 000016

The data object 'L_S_DATA' has no component called'/BIC/ZTRANDATE', but there are the following com

The Structure is mismatched in SE11 between header and allocation structures. That is the reason it is failing.

Any more ideas pls?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I think your BI transports are not complete. Ensure that you transport all relevant BI objects like e.g. '/BIC/ZSALENUM'

Regards,

Volker