cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph with combination of 2 Legends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to show graph where 2 data series will have different legends. If i just add 2 data series Legend is one & i can assign value or it will take automatically. But in my case 2 data series should have different legends for better visibility.

Example - I want to combine graph of sales quantity & Sales Value. Value will be in millions always & quantity will be in hundreds. & I need to show this in one chart.

Regards

Deepdas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually you can not create 2 Values axis in one chart. But you can arrange visualization like that. Follow the steps -

1. Create 2 separate graphs for Sales value & Sales Qty (as in your case)

2. Put these graphs one over the other in layout.

3. Send one graph to back.

4. The graph which is at upper level, make the frame 'Transperent'

5. When you deploy the model you will see both the graphs one over other.

6. But dont select both charts as 'Columns or bars'. Select one 'Column / Bar Chart' & other as Line chart.

7. You can keep value range as dynamic slider so that you can arrange visualization at run time.

Let me know whether its working or not.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It looks like what i was looking for but visibility is very bad. Alo i can not use drilldown of first graph which is at background. Is there any way to overcome this.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you visibility will not be that good, but you can arrange it by reducing size of the graph which is on top. Also if you use combination of 'Bar & Line' Chart visibility will be good. If you place upper chart of reduced size then you will able to do drilldown also for the chart which is at the back.

Regards

Sandeep

Answers (0)