cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sale group is automatically changing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

we hav defined plant for delhi (i.e) UDEL and sale groups D01 and D02 and also defined sales office also and assigned also

we defined new customer(1000) with delivery plant UDEL and sale group D01 and material also defined with delivery plant UDEL.. now we hav created new sale order with the defiend customer and material, then in sale order system is getting sales group as DO1and we saved sales order with out creating delivery

now issue is when we open sale order through va02 screen sale group is automatically changing as D02 with out any one changing. how it is possiblbe?

can any tell how sale group is changing automatically in sale order with out any one changing? how to solve this?

<subject_changed>

Please read the "Rules of Engagement"

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Jun 18, 2009 10:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the customer master data in sales tab for that customer and check which sales group you have assigned if it is DO2 then change it to DO1

Also check which sales group you have assigned

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

In Customer master i havs assgneed correct sale group only (i.e) D01, when I create sale order system is taking sale group as D01 But, after saving the order and when Iam trying to open the order through va02 sale group is changing automatically as D02 with out any one changing

how it is possible? aND WHEN iAM CHECKING IN XD02 in customer master slae group remains as D01 only

how it is changing in sale order? with out any one changing?

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

You check to which sales office the sales group has been assigned to (OVXJ--T.CODE) and to which sales area the sales office has been assigned to. This should resolve the problem.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Check the assignment of Sales group to the sales office in the ENTERPRISE STRCTRE--->ASSIGNMENT

Path: IMG->ENTERPRISE STRUCTRE->ASSIGNMENT->SALES ORGANISATION->ASSIGN SALES GROUP TO SALES OFFICE.Make sure the same sales office was entered during the sales order creation also.

May be the issue with having dual sales office and sales group creation.

Please revert if further clarification is needed.

regards,

santosh