cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Standard Map "CREMDM04" does not map general data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have been using MDM 5.5 SP06, the scenario is that we are trying to download the standard XML from ECC 6.0 and use the standard maps to get data into MDM

We use the map CREMDM04 and are able to map the fields like Vendor No, Account Group, Fax, Telephone # etc. But the Name, Address, country etc general fields do not map as required.

Does anyone have experience using the _CREMDM04? Could u please suggest.

I understand that we can map each field but is this the best practise, Pl Advise.

Regards

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

could you please clarify what do you mean when saying

> But the Name, Address, country etc general fields do not map as required.

The standard maps that are part of the standard SAP repository are complete, all fields that are available within the repository are mapped to the related IDoc fields that are commonly used for the message transfer between MDM and ERP.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

Let me explain in some detail, we are using the standard XML as generated by ECC directly using the transaction MDM_CLNT_EXTR. We then use the standard map of MDM 5.5 SP 06 named "_CREMDM04"

Here fields like fax, telephone#, Account group etc get mapped auto. But there is no mapping in place for city, address, name of supplier, etc. We have already downloaded the fresh business content from the site with the help of the BASIS team with the same results.

Hope this explains my situation. In case u need any further details please revert to me.

Regards

Sachin