cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment LIS (MCUB)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We have scenrio wherein orders for a day are collected by 12.00Pm afternoon.All such orders are processed and delieverd before 6.00 AM of next day.Th GI date remains the previous day (basis the user exit written )

The basic problem is that all deliveries processed post 00.00 hours gets updated in LIS (MCUB) basis the shipment creation date and hence MCUB does not gives a correct picture of a day supply.

Can i replace the shipment creation date from GI date thru any exit ?

Request u all if anyone has any query on scenrio, pls do revert.

Thanx

Regards

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to the documentation, there are the following enhancements (SMOD) available for SIS update:

MCS10001 for sales documents

MCS50001 for deliveries

MCS60001 for billing documents

Unfortunately, I don't see anything for the shipments here. The shipment creation date (VTTK-ERDAT) seems to be configured in the update definitions for the standard info structures. Since this definition cannot be changed, it looks like the only solution would be to create your own info structure based on the GI date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

Have you run an update simulation of any of the Shipments to see why the value you are expecting to see is not there? As you are looking for an exit to influence the value of the date field, I would assume you haven't. Try looking at tcode MCVS and then look at the analysis of the Shipment in question. If you start struggle with that, then copy the standard LIS structure to 9xx and then add an Update requirement to it - this will be where your ABAPer can weave their magic

Let me know how you get on if you need any other hints.

Cheers,

Paul...