cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME32 TRANSACTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to delete a line item from a outline agreement.It marked that particular line item for deletion.Then i saved the same.It got saved and i got a status message saying data was changed successfully.But after this if i again try to go into ME32 for the same outline agreement,i dont see the changes reflected and i get a popup stating,updated terminated,express document generated and it sends a mail to my sap mail box.

Could some clarify why this is happening.Is it because of user exit or configuration.My SAP version is 5.0.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

Usually the updations are carried out by a function that is triggered in UPDATE TASK mode. So, for whatever reasons the update fails you will get that express mail that you are talking about.

Try to see if there is a short dump in ST22 or any log in SM21. If there are, it might give you a hint as to why that is happening.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the response.I will check it and let you know if im able to do something regarding this.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

If there is a update terminiation error take a look at the log in SM13 transaction which will pinpoint the error why a update termination error occured and where it occured. Most of these errors are self explainotry.

I think this is something to do with the User exit which might be implemented with an incorrect ABAP statement sequence.

Check and let us know.

Cheers

VJ

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

It could be a timing issue.. It is possible, you tried to get into the transaction even before the original update was complete ie committed to the database..success message does not mean the update is instant.. wait for about 10 seconds & then get into ME32 again..

Regards,

Suresh Datti