cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find associated SLD element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are currently setting up our PI 7.1 evaluation system. When we assign a business system (ECC6.0) from the SLD in the Integration Builder and tick "Create communication channels automatically" we receive the following error message:

Could not create communication channel: Unable to find associated SLD element for specified class (source element: SAP_BusinessSystem, [CreationClassName, SAP_BusinessSystem, string, Name, test, string], target element class: SAP_HTTPServicePort)

In the IB the following communication channels are however created successfully:

- GeneratedReceiverChannel_HTTP

- GeneratedReceiverChannel_RFC

- GeneratedReceiverChannel_IDoc

- GeneratedReceiverChannel_XI

- GeneratedReceiverChannel_WS_Local

- GeneratedSenderChannel_WS

Any idea what this error message means and how to correct it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member307485
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reponses.

Abhishek,

I've been through the forum posts and they all refer to issues with the Adapter Framework or Integration Directory. I have worked through them though and none of the resolutions help with my issue.

Divya,

Regarding note 1117249; yes I saw this can be an issue from previous posts on SDN so have confirmed the PI components are all present in the SLD, as shown below, and registered against the same domain:

- Adapter Engine on (SID)

- Domain (host)

- Integration Directory on (SID)

- Integration Repository on (SID)

- Integration Server on (host)

- RWB on (SID).(host)

Regarding note 764176; I have checked the RWB and all expected components are present and green (except web service security, which is amber):

- Integration Server

-- Integration Engine (SID)

-- Business Process Engine (SID)

-- Mapping Runtime (SID)

-- Adapter Engine (SID)

Ran the Cache Connectivity Test from RWB and it reported everything green.

Also in CIM instances under XI Integration Server the following associations are present:

- XI Contained Integration Server - associated with XI Domain 'Domain (host)'

- XI Integration Server Logical Identity - associated with Business System 'INTEGRATION_SERVER_(SID)'

- XI Sub-System viewed Application System - associated with BC System '(SID) on (host)'

In Technical Landscape under Technical System Type PI the 'Application System' column is populated with '(SID) on (host)' for all entries except for the entry of type XI Domain.

NB. I have deliberate obscured host and SID with (host) and (SID) respectively.

The above entries all look correct to me and J2EE was restarted very recently so have not removed the entries as described in note 764176...

Perhaps I could try to create the communication channel manually? Any idea which one uses the "SAP_HTTPServicePort" class?

Former Member

Dear All,

I also ecounter this problem and finally resolve it by deleting BS and reassign it. Suppose this can help others that'll meet this problem.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check these related discussions....similar error related to creation of CC is discussed here:

Regards,

Abhishek.