cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Manager's Workplace Configuration !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can anyone plz. tell me the configuration steps for Time Manager's Workplace ?

Thanks & Regards,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for screenshot of time managers' work place. how user interface would look like.if anybody has any documentation, please share it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answerd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rashmi

can i know how completed your time managers configuaration

plz share with me

even iam getting ?03

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to configure sets and definition sets and profiles for Time Manager's Workplace.and ids for entering time data

In IMG under time management configuration you can have the node for Time manager workplace.

Regards,

Kapil Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Experts,

Thank you to all for ur response

But this information is not sufficient for me. Kindly any one give some more information on this?

Regards,

Rashmi

Edited by: Rashmi Lautre on Jun 15, 2009 6:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,<br> Did you read the help.sap document and the OSS note on FAQ? What is that other than this you are expecting, plz be very specific. Good luck<br><br> Thanks, Amosha <br><br>"Known is a drop & unknown is an OCEAN!"

Edited by: Amosha on Jun 16, 2009 12:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,<br> Below is the detail from SAP BP: 1 Time Manageru2019s Workplace Time Manageru2019s Workplace features a user-friendly and task-oriented interface for maintaining time data and processing time evaluation messages. This interface was specifically designed to meet the need of time administrators in a decentralized enterprise. Although full Time Manageru2019s Workplace customizing has not been completed in the SAP Best Practices for HCM U.S., the following customizing is available for use in Time Manageru2019s Workplace. 1.1 Payroll 1.1.1 Absence Valuation Procedure 1. Access the activity using one of the following navigation options: IMG Path Time Management  Payroll USA  Absences  Absence Valuation  Create Counting Classes for Absence Evaluation Transaction Code PTFMLA 1.2 Time Data 1.2.1 Time Accounts Procedure 1. Access the activity using one of the following navigation options: IMG Path Time Management  Time Evaluation  Time Manageru2019s Workplace  Basic Settings  Select HR Master Data and Time Data  Time Accounts  Define Display Objects for Time Accounts/Assign Reporting Quota Types Transaction Code PTFMLA 2. On the u2018Change View u201CDisplay Object: Employee Time Quotasu201D: Overviewu2019 screen, you will see the following values: 3. In order to display time account balances, you must first define reporting quota types comprised of the selected time quotas. The following reporting quota types are delivered with the SAP Best Practices for HCM U.S.. 1.2.2 Reporting Quota Types Procedure 1. Access the activity using one of the following navigation options: IMG Path Time Management  Time Manageru2019s Workplace  Basic Settings  Select HR Master Data and Time Data  Time Accounts  Define Reporting Quota Types Transaction Code PTFMLA 2. On the Activity Window choose u2018Maintain Reporting Quota Typesu2019 activity and choose the u2018Chooseu2019 button. On the u2018Change View u201CDefine Reporting Quota Typesu201D: Overviewu2019 screen select Define Reporting Quota Types from the dialog structure. Good luck<br><br> Thanks, Amosha <br><br>"Known is a drop & unknown is an OCEAN!"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Amosha for ur help.

Now i m able to display the time managers workplace but not able to see the id and dominant for day, in that place i am getting ?03 .

For this i have tried in spro -- TM -- time managers workplace -- IDs for Time Data

but not able to get the result.

Can anyone plz. help me to solve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kapil,

As you said i found Time Managers Workplace node under TIme Management.

Under TMW there are many nodes and subnodes so i just confused .

As iam new i felt a bit difficult.

Can u please tell which nodes ( i mean for the process flow which are the main nodes we have to do )we have to do configuaration.

please help me .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You need to do 3 things atleast: 1. Check [this help from SAP|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/EN/ea/dd8e3802dd0f3de10000009b38f842/content.htm] 2. Read this OSS note # 447097 "Questions and answers on the TMW implementation" 3. Attend HR306 course. <br><br> Thanks, Amosha

Known is a drop & unknown is an ocean!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rashmi,

Do you need configuration steps for time management or anything else. Please tell clearly.

Vijay