Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form printing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can any body give me the solution for below problem.

i suppose to take 2 different printouts through smart forms.these 2 printouts are coming from 2 different smart forms.

the problem is if first smart form contains one and half page,then second print out of next smart form is coming from middle of the page.

<u><b>i want to skip the page and take the print out in a new page. how to solve this problem.</b></u>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a weird issue as every SMART Form should start printing from a new page.

Anyways, try to include a NEW-PAGE command between the two SMART forms in your print program, this is only a work around as we are not sure of the reason for this behaviour.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

is ur problem occuring while printing or within SAP itself??

have u made sure that the page size of ur smartforms( first n next page) are same ( A4 or watever it is )..

Regards,

Bikash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a weird issue as every SMART Form should start printing from a new page.

Anyways, try to include a NEW-PAGE command between the two SMART forms in your print program, this is only a work around as we are not sure of the reason for this behaviour.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers