Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimiser Master Data. .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have never used Optimiser before.

can any please tell me in short, what all master data (along with the T-code) do i need to setup for using the same. .

also please let me know the relevant settings to be done to ensure the smooth running on the optimiser. .

Regards,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

The following link guides you to configure master data for optimiser.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/83/c06939c7bfd124e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards,

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

which optimiser? ther are many .

Please spacify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi montuvg,

Thanks for your reply,

are dicrete and time continous types of optimiser run ??

Does the master data changes with optimiser type ???

if so, you can in general tell me about the master data. . or either way you can tell me for continuos opti.

Please in add, also tel me the types of opti runs. . .

Thnks.

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes master data changes according to optimiser type

like if you use snp optimisation then it is based on cost based linear optimisation(demand cost, storage cost, procurement cost, custemor demand, correction forecast cost, production cost, which we put in product master and in ppm/pds.

and another snp optimisation is discreate optimisation( this conisder lot size, while liner optimisation will not consider lot size of product), it may take long run time .

and if you use ppds optimiser then it is based on setup optimisation ,Total Setup Times, Total Setup Costs,

here master data required is setup time and setup matrix, maximise delay cost. which is to be made in ppm/pds.

in ppds optimisation system will give Weighting for objective function, while in snp optisation it gives weittage cost wise .

there are other optimisations are also available like CTM optimiser, but i have not used it so i cant provide information on it.