cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Process Order CCR. .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am recieving the following error while doing CCR for Process Orders.

"Message id - /sapapo/cif141 and /sapapo/cif094"

i searched for these notes on SAP, but it seems, i need to apply a note.

please reply do i really need to apply a note or need to do a particular setting.

Also let me know your, if you have underwent such a situation. . .

Thanks in Advance,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

1) Work with basis to set settings as mentioned by Tibor

2) Your problem looks more of inconsistency in master data/transactional data.

Check the following and let me know your observations.

a) Is integration model active for planned orders/process orders?

b) Check application logs (CFG1, c3, transactions both in R/3 and APO. Definitely there will be some CIF error messages, capture those and let me know.

c) For few products, delete planned orders and process orders in APO (apo only and not in R/3) using /sapapo/rlcdel by selecting the category and then try CCR for those products.

d) Check whether both PPDS PPM & SNP PPM is available for products where process order CCR is not working (check few samples)

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Please check two things.

1) In your CCR process, check whether inspection lot needs to be compared. I don't think, normally huge inconsistency exists with inspection lots.

2) Secondly, check the selection criteria of the CCR items, if the number of products are very high, then

reduce the selection criteria to items of more than one batch so that the check will not get struck and provides quick output.

Confirm your observations.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for the inputs. . .

i will try your recommended process for CCR, infact till now i use to follow the same procedure.

But can you just let me know, is there any such settings in APO, wherein i can enter the Time limit for runtime of B/ground jobs ??? i would just ask my basis guy, to increase the same. . .

Regards,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Tried to do CCR as per your inputs, like doing CCR for selective items. However, still recieving the same error "Time Limit Exceeded". .

Please let me know more comments on the same. This issue getting serious. . .

Regards,

Prasad.

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

The problem you are facing is because of performance reasons and if your selection contanins high data volume.

1.Please apply the notes: 963180, 1021745, 1135795, 149444 and 1072778

2. Maintain the user parameter as suggested in note 1072778

3.Please increase parameter "rdisp/max_wprun_time" value in your ECC system.

4. Split the selection in //CCR

5. Please close old documents in ECC system.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil, Tibor,

Thanks for your reply.

Tibor,

i am working on your inputs and will let you know the obeservations soon,

in the meanwhile, can you tell me where do i need to increase this rdisp runtime in r3???

Actually, we also have a case, wherein while we run the CCR jobs for inspection lot, we many a time recieve a error "Maximum Runtime exceeded" in the joblog.

we consulted with our basis guy, he said there is no limit for runtime for Background jobs. .

this issue is still pending. i thought, this rdisp rumtime (Specified by you) might be linked with this. . .

PLease let me know your inputs, and also let mw know the solution for our second case. .

Thanks,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

1) This error is due to termination of work process on R/3 site. So, before executing any notes,

check the following.

a) Is there any recent developments/enhancements carried out in live system on process orders/planned orders. If yes, that is giving some side effect which has to be reversed immediately and then reapplied after suitable corrections after proper testing it.

b) Check integration model is active for process orders

c) Check any new materials are added with improper master/transactional data

d) Check application logs any specific error is noticed.

2) If everything under 1 are fine, then check with basis/abap team to apply note 1073414.

Please let me know your observations.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain what are the selection you have selected and what are the inputs you have entered?