Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Data in Equipment Master

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement from my client. The client wants the Ship to party data not to be populated while creating notification i.e

The ship to party is maintained in Equipment master. But when we create notification (wrt to equipment), the other partner data ( SP ) should remain consistent except Ship to Party. The reasoning was the client wants to enter SH manually and not autoamtic from Equipment master.

Please throw yoour inputs on this.

Regards

Hersam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can control it in customizing......

Please follow this menu path in SPRO

Plant maitenance and Customer service---Master data in Plant maitenance and Customer service--

partners-----Copy partner function to master and movement data

Find out the partner determination procedure for notification and then make sure that the switch for the partner function "SH" and partner procedure is not selected.This way you will prevent copying ship to from equipment master and also at the same time maintain it in the notification.

Thanks

Vikas

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikas.

It worked

Ashish

SAP - CRM

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the path. But I failed to address one more requirement from the client. The requirement is that in notification the SH function should be mandatory. So the user wants :-

1) Ship to party not to be populated automatically from the euipment, enabling the user to enter it manually.

2) Secondly the entry of SH should be mandatory.

Is ther any exit avaialble where in it will check the SH function before saving the Notification?

Regards

Ashish

Answers (0)