cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany STO Billing question

0 Kudos

I am trying to use the IV Billing type to bill my STO from US plant 3290 to Mexico plant 3790, but I do not want it to bill with the material cost (VPRS), I want to use a different pricing condition.

Can I use the IV01 condition to do this?

I seem to understand the pricing determination in a sales document, but I don't understand how it works with a STO. I see that the IV bill type has a pricing procedure of "I", but I don't see where that points to VPRS condition.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

this is no longer a issue

former_member1224230
Participant
0 Kudos

Check transaction OVKK. In this customiznig point you have a connection between sales area, document pricing procedure (your I ) and customer pricing procedure (field in sold-to master data).

To this combination you have a pricing procedure assigned.

Check your pricing procedure assigned and then go to v/08 and remove/replace VPRS condition.

0 Kudos

Thank you that was very helpful.

But I still have an issue.

I made the change you suggested, I created a new pricing procedure ZMXA001 that uses my condition ZAF8, and the invoice prints properly. But the G/L for the A/R intercompany sales is still using the VPRS internal price.

Is this just how the intercompany IV is going to work, always using VPRS for the sale? Should I just use the "A" for pricing procedure instead? I am unsure, because I do not know what happens when the "I" pricing procedure is used.

0 Kudos

I misspoke in the last email, it seems my issue is account determination that I have assigned to ZAF8, this conditionis being used to print the proforma and the intercompany invoice, I think I just need to change the account determination on the pricing procedure zmxa001 for conditon ZAF8.

I'll respond again if I still need help.