Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Adapter: Error executing MQQueueConnectionFactory constructor

mayur_patel6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello exerts,

My Sender JMS Comm. Channel is throwing class not found error for com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory. I set my JMS adapter logging level to DEBUG and this is what I got. It is crashing on Constructor. Doesn't anyone have any idea what might be wrong. We have an App server sitting in from on our PI box and they both have same jms libraries on them.

Thanks, Mayur

Caught com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.base.ConstructorInvocationException: Error executing constructor invocation:

{ConstructorInvocation

{className=com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory,

invokeParams=[]

}: SAPClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory

at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.common.InvokeUtils.invoke(InvokeUtils.java:284)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mayur,

Adding to Expert Michal

Check the QueueConnectionFactory Java Class, The error related to your Connection factory

Cheers

Agasthuri

mayur_patel6
Participant
0 Kudos

Agasthuri,

I looked into the com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda library and found the jar file that contains the class you mentioned but there is not .java file there all they have is .jar files. Let me know if you know the location. Or, have any other ideas.

Thanks,

Mayur

mayur_patel6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, just wanted to post an update of this issues. We were able to fix our issues by wipeing out all existing JMS libraries in our PI 7.1 environement and redeploying a fresh library (com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda).

Currently this library contain following JAR files.

lib/com.ibm.mq.jar

lib/com.imb.mqjms.jar

lib/connector.jar

lib/dhbcore.jar

lib/com.sap.aii.adapter.lib_api.jar

Thanks,

Mayur

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. did you fill it as described here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/c1/739c4186c2a409e10000000a155106/content.htm

?

2. check if you don't have any spaces before the and after the class name

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

mayur_patel6
Participant
0 Kudos

Michael I checked my QueueConnectionFactory Java class name and Queue Java class name there are no spaces before or after the name. I also check their names with link you provided and match too. Do think we might have put the com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda library in a wrong location. This library wasn't installed with our PI 7.1 install so we manually combined all the jar files and put them in the library.

Thanks,

Mayur