cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping conditions - Delivery to Shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Shipping conditions from outbound delivery are not getting copied into Shipment document(VT01N). Please advice where to check (config settings) for shipping conditions to get copy from delivery to shipment document.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Victor

In standard systen shipping conditions are not copied to the shipment from delivery.

To do this implement enhancement V56FCOPY using CMOD and in exit 'EXIT_SAPLV56F_010' .

In this exit will let you copy shipping conditions and other data from the delivery.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for the response.

As you said standard u2018shipping conditionsu2019 are not copied to the shipment from delivery if so how shipping conditions are been pulled to the shipment document(VT01N)???

Where this config settings are been setup?

For my client Shipping conditions are been not displayed into the shipment document.

I have configured the same in my demo server but there shipping conditions are been displayed at the time I generate shipment document. I am sure in the demo server we had not placed any user exits and BADIs to get this functionality done.

Please advice where am I missing the config settings.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Victor

In this case I will advise you to go and check the Shipment Type you are using.Then compare Customizing settings in demo and problem system to check the copy routine assigned to shipment type in your problem system and the demo system.

(SPRO-Logistics ExecutionTransportationShipments-Define Shipment Type)

But I would still advise you to check with your ABAP consultant in demo system for a enhancement.I know when we did some proto typing for the clients in Demo systems we used to add some codes if they were necessary.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

I checked the copy routines assigned. In the problem system it has assigned 7-Service agent/Route and in the demo system it has assigned to 11 u2013 Route/Deadlines. Though I have changed to the routine from 7 to 11 in the problem system (just to keep both the systems alike) but there is no change in output. Still shipping conditions are not getting copied.

FYI, in the demo system after I execute Planning functionality in VT02N there shipping conditions are getting picked. But its not the same happening in problem system. I already checked with my technical team and find there are no technical enhancements been made in the demo system.

Kindly advice how to investigate? Like copy control we have in sales from sales order to delivery (VTLA), delivery to invoice (VTFL) like that do we have any t code to view the field description? I guess in Transportation such is not available but just for confirmation sake I am asking.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Victor

You are right there is nothing such as copy control for shipments as we have in SD documents.Except the coying routine in Shipment type which you have already checked.

Please check this note 387541 which explains how to copy data into shipment and this substitutes copy control (See in this note they have given specific example of Shipping conditions which means they are not copied in standard system)

I verified with some of my other colleagues also and they also do not remember shipping conditions defaulting automatically in Shipment.

But as you say that your Demo system is copying it....which is confusing ..get your ABAP consultants to debug and tell them you have done everything you could do in configuration then why the two systems are behaving differently.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

You are correct. Since User exit has already been activated in the demo server shipping conditions are getting copied. This I checked with my ABAPer .

Initially I asked my ABAPer to debug and he confirmed no exits are activated to get such functionality later he confirmed user exit was activated.

Apologies for the confusion created. My issue resolved.

Thank you so much for the efforts extended.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in shipment vt01n outbount delivery has been copying only WITHOUT GOODS ISSUE IN OUTBOUND DELIVERY AND WITHOUT DOING PICKING OUTBOUND DELIVERY ONLY COPY TO THE OUTBOUND DELIVERY TO SHIPMENT.

once again u can do outbound develivery without doing goods issue and picking (do any one without UD or Picking).

Try it u r problem solve.

Regards,

karim.