cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with creating ear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

I had an ejb project with me. now i want to deploy it on WAS . so any body please tell me step wise procedure for how to generate Ear.

regarads,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga Raju,

There was a similar thread for creating ear. Have a look at this also.

Thanks and Regards

Vishal Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have created a webmodule, then i added a enterprise application project to that.How to build ear file.

I want to generate xml file to weblogic application server. I am using eclipse3.1.

I have seen you asking smilar question.

Please help me!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creating an EAR in NWDS is a very easy task. Make sure you have all the deployment descriptors [ejb-jar.xml & ejb-j2ee-engine.xml ]having proper data and references.Open the J2EE perspective & then the J2EE explorer. Select the EJB project and and right click --> Build EJB archive . Then create a Enterprise application project which while creating asks you for references to EJB / Web projects. Select your EJB proj. Right click on the Enterprise project and select Build Enterprise Archive. Should build the EAR for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol!

How to create the deployment descriptors ejb-jar.xml & ejb-j2ee-engine.xml. I have created a webproject and enterprise Application project. I have seen you answering similar kind of question in the Forum.

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You dont have to create these file's . it will be autmatically generated once you create the EJB/WAR/EAR projects in NWDS . You can edit these as per your requirements

hope this helps ,

reg

rajesh kr