cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Upload of on-hand stock into APO using BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manual Upload of on-hand stock into APO using BAPI: STOCKAPS, Function Module : BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2.*

Hi Friends,

We have an business requirement to upload the on-hand inventory for non ECC location. We are maintaining these locations in APO and also assigning the product u2013location (Vendor) to active model and version. I found a BAPI u2013 STOCKAPS, Function module: BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2., where you can load the stock quantity for the current date. I have tested this BAPI and it is loading the stock in APO. I can see the stock with category u201CCCu201D in product view. The below mentioned values are as shown in product view. I tried to upload the 50 EA quantities. Also the Not Relevant for Dynamic Pegging check box is checked for this upload.

To view this stock value in Interactive Planning Table I have created Key figure with category u201CCCu201D and trying to view the results. But the results are not showing up in planning book. Can anyone tell me where Iu2019m going wrong? Also do let me know the above said BAPI is the right one to upload the data for the location, which are only maintained in APO not in ECC.

06/13/2009 03:25:01 Stock 000/CC 50 50 2 0

1 0 0 EA Valuated, unrestricted-use

stock 000 0 0

All the relevant answers are appreciated

Regards

KRN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see that the key figure that you have created for viewing in Interactive table has the following settings

KF Function - 3004

Cat Group - ST1 ( or a copy of this)

Category - CC

Put tick for UOM

Data Source / Target - Live Cache: Order.

Also run a consistency check later could resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Harsh

Answers (0)