cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I want to work in ECC only with process orders, so I have created and activated the order model. The problem is that, I can't transfer the order from APO to ECC because of the system message: there is no planned order model.........if I active a model for planned orders, it woks, but then I have in ECC, both, process orders and planned orders.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using SNP or PPDS?

If you are using SNP then you can not transfer PROCESS ORDER in ecc without planed order.

BUt if you are using PPDS then go to spro>apo>supply chain planning>ppds>global settings>maintain global parameters and defaults ,

in planning tab page " Transfer of PP/DS Orders to an SAP R/3 System" select option create transfer event from conversion indiacator.

by using this you ll not see planned order in ECC.

but you have to create integration model for planned order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cordero,

I believe you are facing this problem while firming the planned orders to process orders and then sending it to ECC during planning run.

Check under the following areas whether you have defined the master settings as per to transfer only process orders.

1) customisation, spro > sap guide > apo > supply chain planning > snp > basic settings > configure transfer to oltp settings

2) customiation, spro > sap guide > integration with sap components > integration via cif > basic settings for data transfer

3) Check enhancement APOCF004 function module EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_ORD_001 only if required.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.