cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Solution Manager, where can I find the SRM 7.0 Configuration Guide?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give me directions on how to download the SRM 7.0 configuration guide within Solution Manager, these documents are not available on the service marketplace. We have sol manager 4 I believe, it's not sol manger 7.0.

Also, if you could send me the guide at matt.joseph at thq.com that would save me from losing more time trying to figure out Solution Manger

Thanks for your help.

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matt,

1. Log on to your SAP Solution Manager system.

2. To be able to access configuration documentation, create a project as follows:

1. Create your project with transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN for project administration.

2. Connect your SAP system to SAP Solution Manager with transaction SMSY for the SAP Solution Manager system landscape.

3. Create a project structure and add the required scenarios for your SAP system to your project structure with the Business Blueprint transaction SOLAR01,

4. Add your SAP system configuration structures to your project structure with the configuration transaction SOLAR02.

3. Go to the project structure folder <project name> using transaction SOLAR02.

4. Access configuration documentation for SAP NetWeaver usage types at Configuration StructureSAP NetWeaver 7.0.

5. Access configuration documentation for all areas of SAP SRM at Configuration StructureSAP SRM <release>.

Nesimi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below path in service market place

Installation & Upgrade Guides> SAP Business Suite Applications> SAP SRM --> select SRM 7.0

Note 1230438 - Solution Manager Content for SAP SRM 7.0

Regards,

Srinu

Edited by: Srinivas Nuthi on Jun 13, 2009 6:41 AM