cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM import Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to use the MDM import server to import data from R/3. I have installed the Import Server and the mdis directory recognizes the repositories installed on the server. I copied a file into the ready directory of the port folder and nothing is happening. The file stays there.

Only once the server recognized the file and loaded it correctly. since then it does not work.

Any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

The import worked once indicates to me that you have the right map attached to the right port. So, now, did you change the structure or name of the file the second time? The structure change would result in a parsing error that you could see in the log. Any change in name would result in the file not being picked up.

Can you use the same file that you pulled the second time with IM, and do a manual import?

Thanks

Savi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Did you try restarting the server, and then pulling the file into the ready folder?

Thanks

Savi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

How have you configured the import maps for importing the files? I am not getting that information in this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

Please paste your mdis.ini file contents here.

Regards,

Rajani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've heard this is a bug on the first release of SP3, Import Server only recognizes the first file, in theory, you would have to keep re-starting the Import Server for continuous importing.

I should be solved on a latter release

Regards

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried restaring it a few times. It just does not recognize the file