cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in search of end user based forums

Former Member
0 Kudos

in search of end user based forums

Any one know of SAP website for (expert) end user Q/A ?

Development is fun and all, but when I need A break from the 011001101000100110100 where do I go?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting question.

You could try the forum or even [Scripting Languages|/community [original link is broken]; here on SDN to get closer to the front end, but I guess the "expert level" would need to be quite advanced before an end user spends more than just a careless mouse-click there.

Otherwise there is the [SAP Design Guild|http://www.sapdesignguild.org] which has a lot of interesting things about the UI. However they closed their forums because of spam, and now point to . Downside: Not much action going on. Upside: You could become top contributor and will a free entry to SDN Community Day with just one post.

Another option worth taking a look through is the [BPX category|/community [original link is broken]; where you might find some .ppt programmers hanging out.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help full answer but, I am looking for a forum completely unrelated to development, programing, administration, roles....some thing on the user level that related to t-codes the end users will have access to.

Like IM/WM movements, billing, shipment/delivery processing, sales orders, purchase orders, stock transfers,

Some thing to get away from the technical side once in a while

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the ERP MM forum, and filter out the LSMW answers...

If you just generally want to chat about stuff, try the forum and filter out the Cricket commentary...

Sorry, other than that I have to pass.

Cheers,

Julius

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jun 12, 2009 10:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

getting warmer, very helpfull answer...

I see some posts in ERP close to what I was looking for...

Definetly don't want to just chat...

Hoping to help some end users and polish my end user consulting skills. (relating to existing ((configured)) T-codes)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I know what you mean, but I'm guessing there aren't any "end user" forums for a simple reason that the business practices and processes are different in each organization. Also the end users usually have an IT department to answer with all their SAP questions, so why would they need a forum?

Many answers may be found in the functional forums here, but I would recommend to talk to the "power users" in your organization. Maybe come up with an initiative to write some documentation and build a knowledge base. Or just browse the SAP menu in your spare time - you'd be surprised.

Good luck!