cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manager Field is not being populated when creating a request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When Creating a Request, the Request Access Screen is not pulling the Manager from the users account. I have an LDAP Connection with AD and all other fields are population. Under LDAP Mapping, I have my Manager field mapped to manager; which is the distinguished name that I got from Asdi Edit. Do I have this mapped to the wrong field? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ryan,

Are you able to get all the user details other than manager information? Make sure that user search and user details data source is AD.

Do you mind checking out this document?

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b089fb71-a3b7-2a10-64a2-8c77243b...

If you still can not figure out the issue then you will have to paste the logs here.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI, we have this issue as well, except our user data/details source is SAPHR.

When creating a request, all user details get populated except the manager field. The HR record on that backend looks correct and we feel we have configuration correct. We have created a message with SAP but have not heard back from them.

Any ideas/info/advice in the meantime would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

--

Jes Behrens

Former Member
0 Kudos

I currently have that document and have all of the fields filled out accordingly.

All of the fields are pulling the correct information except for the Manager field. It is the only field that is not auto population on request. You can do a look up and find the manager, but I want it to pull the manager from the users account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ryan,

Can you please paste logs here with the screenshot of the config? Also, open a CSS message with SAP support.

Regards,

Alpesh