cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment costs calulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking to get the shipment cost calculation working for a delivery with multiple items. Currently it only assign the costs to one of the items instead of calculate on basis of the weight and assign the costs to all items.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0004941075
Discoverer
0 Kudos

It should be noted that the condition used which is not being distributed among the items is a flat rate.

Is there a way to make a flat rate distribute it's cost to all of the items in the same ratio of qty per subitem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the calculation Basis for your shipment cost condition type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The basis for the calculation type is B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Calcualtion type B is OK.

As far as I understood, the condition is a price per shipment and it is desired to distribute the condition to the sub-items. Are the fields in the access sequence which populate the condition related to the delivery/shipment header or to the item? Maybe you can provide an example Or is it manual? And what is the Calculation type of the condition?

Generally I think it is possible to redistribute the condition value, this can can be done using alternative condition base value formula in the pricing procedure. But either the same condition type or another condition type needs to be triggered for all sub-items to capture the distributed values.

Answers (0)