Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine who has accessed Payment tab in BP transaction

Michael_Chohrac
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to find a way to determine which users have accessed the Payment tab on the BP transaction. SM20 only shows me that they accessed the BP transaction but it doesn't tell me which tab(s) they accessed. I have table logging turned on for BUT0CC but that only tells me if someone actually made a change to the credit card data on this tab - it will not tell me if the user just viewed the tab. Appreciate any assistance.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

sm20 or sm21 logs can give an audit report of what the users have ran as you mentioned already but none can give idea of the tabs that were accessed. An online trace via st01 or a sql trace would had given some insight but that to online. st03n will help to find out which users have accessed the transaction.

Regards

Aveek.

0 Kudos

Thanks Aveek. Yes, I have already looked into ST03N but it also does not drill down far enough. I've also looked at STAD, which can give details down to the screen number level. Unfortunately, in my research, it appears I would need to be able to drill down to the sub-screen number level to determine who has accessed the specific tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any entries in table SGOSHIST?

Search the forums for "RSSGOSHIRE" for more infos.

Cheers,

Julius