cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using ES of ECC 6 without using PI as broker?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to use the WSDL of,

ECC - SPROXY> Rep info system>ES>service def>ECC_PURCHASEORDER005QR

When i try to save this and use it in tool such as - soapui; I am not able to import it.

It gives the error - "Found nothing to import in <filename>.wsdl"

Q1> Can some guide me how to directly use this WSDL?

Q2> Will it require access to Enterprise registry in PI7.1? If yes, what has to be done there?

( again to remind, I do not want to use PI as broker)

Q3> What has to be done in ECC side to use this ES?

Q4> Finally, how to test this ES?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl go to SOAMANAGER and implement the service.In the config tab you will get the wsdl.That wsdl you can use for consuming services.

Thanks

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Refer to the guide below, skip the SICF steps & go towards the end of the guide:

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20b723f8-a422-2c10-aca5-fe64eeda1ff2?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

If you want to use SoapUI you can use the WSDL as stipulated on page 23.

You don't need to use PI as broker. You will need a valid user & password in ECC if you go with the authentication approach on page 20. You could use your own ECC User & pass while testing but at some stage you will need to setup a user account specific for web service interaction with ECC with your authorization team. There is a guide for user accounts somewhere on SDN.

Regards, Trevor

Edited by: Trevor on Feb 18, 2010 3:29 PM

Comments above irrelevant considering the date of the original post. Prabhakar's cross-posting created confusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please take a look at https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20b723f8-a422-2c10-aca5-fe64eeda... for step-by-step instructions on configuring and consuming services.

Moreover, the blog series at /people/franklin.herbas/blog/2007/12/10/an-in-depth-look-at-enterprise-soa will also help.

Regards

Edited by: Shehryar Khan on Jun 13, 2009 11:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shehyar,

I have already gone thru' these two.

When I check in SICF; the webservice is already activated. Now I just need the WSDL which I can share with the 3rd party; who can directly consume this web service.

Any idea how ot get the wsdl?

( as mentioned earlier, the direct copy of the wsdl from sproxy does not work !)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

I am trying to Test Business Partner Enterprise service in ECC. I didn't find any service activated in SICM but found them in SOAMANAGER..Is that possible?