cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDoc Table SMW3_BDOCQ - Queue name CSAMKTPROF*, CSACHARVAL*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning experts,

Does anyone know what the queue names CSAMKTPROF and CSACHARVAL mean? I see that these queues are also linked to SMW3_BDOCQ table, however can not find anything that states what the funtion of these queues are.

Please advise if there is a brief explanation for these queues, or a place where I may find out what these queues are updating.

Thanks!

Jami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have looked into your query. Mainly these are queues generated for the changes happening in the marketing attributes of the Business Partner.

The corresponding Bdocs for these queues are CHARVAL_MSG (Character Values message) and MKTPROF_MSG (Marketing Profile Message).

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jami,

Can i Know Which Version you are working in SAPCRM? I think you have to increase the support Package Levels..

Regarding this table -Business partners or business partner relationships are sent from the CRM server to the R/3 system, for example, using Transaction CRMM_BUPA_SEND or CRMM_BUPA-MAP.

In the qRFC Monitor (Transaction SMQS), you find an entry with the name 'See table SMW3_BDOCQ'.

You also find BUPA_MAIN or BUPA_REL BDoc types in the BDoc type Monitor (Transaction SMW01) for which the queue name is specified with 'See table SMW3_BDOCQ'.

Kindly check this Note 756501 ,685838,

Hope this helps!

Thanks & Regards,

srikanth.naga