cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement this Scenario(JMS to IDOC)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I am working on one scenario JMS to IDOC .based on JMS Message my XSLT Mapping will genarate Multiple Idocs(max 3) or 2 or one.

I have to send this IDOCS based on some conditions,the conditions mentioned below.

xslt mapping genarats one message ,but this contains 3 IDOCS or 2 or 1.(Order Create , Order Change and Order Response),

what is the best approach to implement this scenario

1)f Order Create segment exists (new PO), first check SAP to see if PO does actually exist using RFC Z_BBPR46_GET_PO_FROM_FPA ,If it does not exist, pass Order Create idoc to SAP to create new purchase order

If it does exist, retrieve PO details from RFC and pass Order Change idoc to SAP to update existing purchase order

2)If Order Change segment exists (change PO), retrieve PO details using RFC Z_BBPR46_GET_PO_FROM_FPA and pass Order Change idoc to SAP to update existing purchase order

3)If Order Response segment exists (goods movement), retrieve PO details using RFC Z_BBPR46_GET_PO_FROM_FPA and pass Order Response idoc to SAP to create goods movement.

Above logic i implemented in one mesage mapping Source is XSLT Mapping Output and Receiver message in message mapping is Multimapping selected 3 IDOCS.

Regards,

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks