cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work item inconsistence in SAP inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am having a problem in Customer WF, which is only for one user (at the time of checking customer), when user clicks on work item in his business workplace the customer selected is and the customer displayed is different but if I forward the same work item to any other user its works fine, this is happening with all the work item for that user ,

I have checked and compared all parameter setting but all looks fine to me. Can it be any inbox setting ????

Can any one help me on this issue. If you need any clarification let me know.

Message was edited by: Atul Dhariwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know if you are using Async calls, If you are a solution could be note 316812. If you are on 6.1 use RSWO_CLEAR_ASYNC_DATA from se38.

Hope it works

Kind regards

Mikkel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Mikkel the problem got solved after running this program.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is happening for one user only then it must be not workflow issue. Check if that user has some default parameter set in the user profile.Try to Debugg the container Binding for that user , check if you able to find out some thing different for that user.

Regards

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amandeep,

I have already check these things, even i have debugged it also and in that i came to know that the container is not taking right customer but the problem is that why only this user have this problem??? as i said if i forward the same workflow to any other user its ok and problem has happened suddenly from last few day previously it was fine.

Atul