cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart Error in transmission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i got an error messsage Shopping cart 10001xyz (PReq. 008xxxxxyz): XE020 Item category B not allowed with document type.

but shopping cart has been approved,after approved i had got this error.follow on documents not created due to this error.

so kindly suggest me where i have to check for this issue.awaiting for your specific inputs.

Regards

sss

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess B stands for limit-Po.

Check your customizing. Are limit requesition and purchase order customized for SRM in your backend?

regards

C.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

yes exactly that is limit shopping cart.iam in classic scenario.so could you please advise where i need to check.

Regards

sss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the customizing in SRM should match the customizing in backend. You should chekc the following three topics:

1) Which numberrange is used for PO

2) which document type is used

3) allowed item categories for the used document type

I guess your error regards topic 1) and 2).

In your SRM customizing you have defined a document type for limit purchase order.

this type must be customized in the backend (SPRO >material management>purchasing--> PO

-->define document types).

Then check in the detail customizing to the document type if the allowed item categories contains "B".

Mark the line with the item B and check "Link purchase requesition - document type. It must be linked with your D.Type of PO requisition for limits. If not you have to customize it.

Hope it helps,

regards

C.S.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you very much.