cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Budget reporting in S_ALR_87013557/58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am having a Capital Project. I have 2 levels of WBS. My top level settles to AUC and lower level settles to top level WBS.

I created a PO at 2nd level WBS for 1000$ and did the MIGO. So now my actuals on 2nd level and top level WBS is same i.e. 1000$. Now I settle from lower level to top level WBS and the result is same i.e.$1000 actuals on lower as well as top WBS. This is same in report S_ALR_87013557.

Now I settle from top WBS to AUC. After settlemnt I see the above report. Now what I see is lower level is having same $1000 on it but top level is having $2000 on it i.e. double of orignal.

Now finally I settle from AUC to Fixed Asset and the actuals on lower and top WBS in above report is again $1000, which i s OK.

My concern is during AUC stage. If somebody runs budget report in AUC stage of project, the top WBS is showing double actuals. Is this standard SAP? If yes, then how do we justify reporting during AUC stage, as it gives incorrect reporting on top WBS.

Thanks

Sarang

Edited by: Sarang Mujumdar on Jun 12, 2009 12:48 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Eventhough you settle wbse to Auc, system still shows the actual cost at WBS Level, but that actual cost is statistical actual cost. you can check the value type for this cost before settlement and after settlement in CJI3.

Before Settlement, Value type is 4 (Actul). After Settlement, value type is 11 (Statistical Actual)

Hope this clears you,

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats fine.

My concern is why is it showing double i.e. 2000$ on top WBS even when the actuals are 1000$? This is happening as soon as I settle my top WBS to AUC.

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Something wrong !!

Check the actual cost posting line items report for top level wbse with value type. check the extra 1000$ posting how is it appearing. let me know.

regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked CJI3 report. Everything looks fine

Intially lower WBS credit for 1000 and top WBS debited for 1000. After ruuning AUC settlement top WBS credited for 1000 and AUC debited for 1000, which is balanced.

Still reports in Budget shows 2000 on top WBS and once I settle AUC to FXA the actuals are back to 1000 at lower as well as top WBS in S_ALR87013557.

Not sure whats happening....

Sarang

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It appears that cost element at lower WBS needs to be exempted . OSS note 159850 details on this.

With regards,

Mrinal

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS note 51971 seem to be relevant. Did some corrections in reports based on that, but doent seem to be working.

Sarang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed. Did some configuration in ASCET.